Hi, everyone! This week, the wonderful Peggy Isaacs nominated me for a One Lovely Blog Award. I know, isn’t that awesome? Hold on a second while I give her massive amounts of hugs and thanks. THANK YOU, Peggy!! THANK YOU!!! I order all of you to check out her blog. Immediately. In the meantime, the One Lovely Blog rules state that I must list 7 things about myself and, as is usual, I must pick the next honoree. Choosing to ignore the part where it says I must pick 15 others, I nominate our good friend, Hannah, from Set In Motion. Book nerd and film lover, this Aussie is a fangirl in her own right. Take it from me, subscribe to her blog. You won’t regret it.
As for that other thing . . .
1. John Green is my favorite author and nerd.
2. The Doctor’s Wife is my favorite episode of Doctor Who. Matt Smith also holds a slight edge over David Tennant as my favorite Doctor Who Doctor. What can I say? It’s the bow tie.
3. I’m currently writing a supernatural novella (with zombies!).
4. In middle school, I completely covered my room with pictures and posters of *NSYNC. Imagine floor to ceiling Justin Timberlake wallpaper.
5. My favorite song (of all-time) is Come Pick Me Up by Ryan Adams. You can’t go wrong with a harmonica solo.
6. I was a band geek.
7. I have an adorable, mischievous labrador named Blackie. He likes to snuggle.
I’ll see you tomorrow! – Kim
For more Kim the FanGirl follow the blog on Twitter @kimthefangirl and on Facebook
6 Comments Add yours
Congrats. A zombie novella? Sounds awesome.
I hope it will be. 🙂
I’ll be keeping an eye out for it.
Awwww thanks babe. I assume I now do this on my own blog? Seriously, you’re the best!
Also. Your dog is freaking adorable.
You’re welcome. I could think of no one better. Congrats! 🙂
Yeah, you can do the same thing. Though, I don’t think anybody follows the rules with these kind of awards. Lol.
Thanks. He is. He’s my sweetheart. 🙂